Content writers, marketers, and SEO analysts constantly struggle with types of content marketing processes. The standard for organic content has never been higher ever since Google improved its ability to understand search queries. And all this started with the introduction of the BERT language models.
It’s make it or break it now. And to succeed organically, content must be of the highest quality and be highly relevant to the user’s query. Or else you’re doomed! But no worries! We live in the 21st century and have the best technology at our disposal. So we’ll make the most of it!
However, how does the idea of using artificial intelligence sound to you? Something like automating all your content processes for faster and better results? Interesting, right? There is a content optimization tool we call Dashword that might prove your best bet here. And we are here for a quick Dashword review.
Read this Dashword review till the end to learn about its features, pricing plans, pros and cons, alternatives, and more because it does much more than just search engine optimization!
Table of Contents
What Is Dashword?
Dashword is your all-in-one content writer and optimizer. It’s a tool that brings you content ideas and helps you organize your content easily. In this dashword review, you will know Dashword also shares your content with a click and develops concepts effortlessly. Dashword is undoubtedly the most practical and user-friendly tool for building content. You can even generate meta descriptions with Dashword.
The Dashword design methodology uses artificial intelligence (AI) and natural language processing (NLP) models to find crucial elements in written content. Dashword can help content teams write more effectively by extracting helpful information from analyzing pre-existing sources. Dashword’s goal with the content optimization platform is to make finding and creating high-quality content simple, quick, and measurable. And we may take this as the inspiration behind the creation of this content optimization tool.
Who Uses Dashword?
This dashword review will show you that Dashword serves all your content marketing needs. So naturally, it makes this search engine optimization tool a go-to place for content creators, marketers, SEO analysts, freelancers, and brands.
Content writers use AI magic to finish their writing work faster and more efficiently. Marketers and SEO professionals benefit from the smooth SEO content optimization. Brands find Dashword immensely useful for affordably solving all their content-related needs. Moreover, freelancers find it good to go because of its unique features and pricing plans.
Dashword comes with some great tools that cater to all your marketing needs. But what exactly does it offer? Let’s uncover it all in this Dashword review. Find all Dashword features here in this section:
Content Brief Building
Writing content is a time-consuming process. But researching before writing something is an entirely different and challenging deal. If you agree with this, this content brief-building feature is just what you need.
You can nearly cut half of your research time using this feature. It is because Dashword automates this process for you. To develop content briefs, all you need to do is click! And Dashword will compile all the necessary data to help you. You get three benefits using this feature:
- You Get Timely Content Suggestions: You can choose all those topics your competitors are working on. Dashword gathers and provides you with all the critical outlines of your competitors in one place.
- Easy Organization: With Dashword’s interactive builder, you can add and change the content in a matter of clicks.
- Easy Sharing: Share your brief with your content writers so they have all they need to create your content.
Writing content while hanging up on SEO? Stop! It sacrifices your efficiency. Imagine writing content without caring a bit for SEO. It seems like a lot of freedom for creativity, duh! But This dashword review will show you that Dashword eases out this process too. The content optimization feature of Dashword makes sure that your content is SEO friendly and that you have more time to concentrate on your content. It helps you in the following ways:
- No Missing Out On A Single Topic: Dashword shows you every term, FAQ, and other elements you need to use. It helps you to make your content valuable to your audience.
- Getting Hands-On Real-Time Feedback: You can surely tell whether your work is ready to publish, thanks to Dashword’s content scoring.
- Standard Of Quality: Dashboard’s editor ensures that all of your content is of the same quality and is worthy.
You don’t need to keep checking your content repeatedly to ensure it’s updated. It is because Dashword keeps an eye on your content and lets you know when you need to revamp it. This feature benefits you in the following way:
- Track Poor Performing Sites: Dashword monitors traffic patterns and lets you know if a page is gaining or losing visitors.
- Automatic Reports On Keywords: You get weekly keyword reports to reassess your content in light of the most recent findings.
- Rank Tracking Tool For Keywords: Dashword keeps track of your pages’ ranks so you can quickly locate profitable opportunities.
- Automatic Page Import: Dashword web crawler keeps an eye on your website and automatically adds your pages.
Google Docs Add-on
Axios reports that the number of active monthly users of Google’s G Suite, which includes Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and other productivity tools, is nearly 2 billion. So we can make a fair guess about how important and handy Google docs are today. It is a great relief to use Dashword as a Google docs add-on. It helps you to write quality content faster. The ease of use this feature provides the users is commendable.
Dashword Pricing Plans
Since we have covered the features of Dashword, let’s look at its pricing plans in this Dashword review. Though Dashword provides many free SEO tools with the free plan, it also offers some advanced features with paid subscriptions.
You get the following three plans with Dashword:
- This plan starts at $39 per month.
- You get 5 NLP reports per month with this plan.
- You also get content briefs.
- When it comes to content monitoring, this feature is still in beta. And you get the 5 content pages and 25 traffic pages with this.
- There’s access to 3 user seats.
- This plan starts at $99 per month.
- You get 20 NLP reports per month with this plan.
- You get to have content briefs.
- You get content monitoring (beta) along with 20 content pages and 100 traffic pages.
- There’s access to 5 user seats.
- You get an additional feature of premium support with this plan.
- This plan starts at $249 per month.
- You get 100 NLP reports per month with this plan. Like the other two plans, you get content briefs with this plan also.
- You get content monitoring in beta mode with 100 content pages and 500 traffic pages.
- There’s access to 10 user seats.
- Availability of premium support
Want features exclusive to businesses, like limitless reports, API access, white labeling, or more than 10 user seats? You can contact the Dashword team in this case.
How Useful Is Dashword?
SEO tools track the health and success of your website. It also lays out key statistics and alerts. They assist in identifying areas of potential growth. You also find limitations or problems that can hinder you from ranking and gaining awareness in the SERPs with SEO tools. When we talk about Dashword in this case, it does exactly what it promises.
Dashword is as user-friendly as it can be, thanks to the team’s extensive efforts. Dashword’s basic premise is that you already know the target keyword you want to compete for. You’ll receive all the information we have on that subject when you generate a report for that keyword. You can then begin writing your article after sparing hours of research time. You can observe real-time how your content is developing and what is still lacking as you write it on Dashword.
Therefore, we can see how helpful Dashword is.
Dashword Pros & Cons
Every tool has its fair share of benefits and limitations. We have highlighted some of them in this Dashword review.
- Dashword comes with the “People Also Search For” option. It helps you create content matching the search intent and optimize your pages for PASF.
- You get a free meta description generator with Dashword. You can create ideas and write meta descriptions with essential keywords.
- There is also a content optimization checker. It also works as a content quality checker, and you can check if your content is superior to the top ranking results.
- Before you (or your writer) begin writing, you can specify the tone, the general structure, and any particular needs you have for your content.
- Unlike many other SEO tools, Dashboard gives you only relevant and high-performing keywords instead of providing a whole heap of them. You don’t get confused when deciding which ones to use.
- The user interface is user and beginner-friendly.
- The Dashword site also has many useful resources for you to use. For example, there is an SEO glossary. Both beginners and professionals can use it.
- It also helps you to collaborate with freelance writers.
Since Dashword is specifically modeled for SEO, it might not work too well in writing content. Obviously, it helps you write content with the help of AI, but the writing might look robotic and not prove to be that useful.
It is okay to feel that Dashword might not be what you’re looking for. Therefore, to provide a solution, in this case, we have 3 alternatives to it. Find all these alternatives below in this Dashword review.
MarketMuse is a useful marketing tool that can help you improve your content if you have a huge budget and a content-heavy website. Market Muse is the best choice for you if you love to experiment with your content. MarketMuse speeds up content creation by scrutinizing how marketers boost their organic search ranks, advance industry knowledge, and influence sales.
- Free Plan- $0
- Standard Plan- $600
- Premium- $12,000 per year
2. Surfer SEO
Surfer is a popular and advanced SEO tool. This is what you need if you are a data geek. It provides abundant data that examines and compares 500 distinct elements of the content on your page to the top 10 SERP rankings. By leveraging statistics to highlight any gaps, it takes the guesswork out of on-page SEO optimization. It comes with three essential features:
- SERP Analyzer
- Content Editor
- Keyword Researcher
It is an easy-to-use tool with pricing starting at just $29 per month.
InstaCopy is an artificial intelligence tool that makes you forget writer’s block. With InstaCopy, you can easily generate all types of content within seconds. It helps you create content for websites, social media, blogs, marketing, advertising, and more. You can also generate meta descriptions, SEO titles, and headlines with InstaCopy.
Either try InstaCopy for free or go with one of their paid plans to have the best of it:
- Copywriter- $39
- Content Writer- $49
Craft content faster with InstaCopy – Sign Up!
Write Better And Effective Content With Dashword
“We have seen a consistent increase in traffic for every article we optimize with Dashword,” says Nathan Murphy, co-founder of QuizBreaker.
Considering this Dashword review’s final thought, we can say that it is definitely a must-try. It supports marketing teams’ efforts to produce high-quality content and boost organic traffic. Dashword examines the factors influencing how well content performs in search engine results. And it provides content marketers with all the information they need to create high-quality content that generates search traffic.
You can not only create fresh content with Dashword but also enhance what you already have. Also, it gives you the superpowers of SEO which is in high demand these days. And all of this at a great, affordable price. What a deal! So, what are you waiting for? Leverage Dashword to scale up your brand today.
Dashword is an SEO tool. It helps to create better content and increase organic traffic by providing useful information based on your competitors’ compelling factors.
You just need to login into your account and use all the features available. Dashword handles all the tedious work in the background and alerts you when your report is complete.
Yes! Dashword is free to use. You can sign up for a free starter account. It also has some fantastic SEO tools that are absolutely free to use. But for advanced features, you need to buy one of its paid plans.
Dashword is an affordable tool. It has one free plan and 3 paid subscriptions available right now. These are the Hobby plan ($39/month), the Startup plan ($99/month), and the Business plan ($249/month).
Yes, you are free to end your subscription whenever you like. This is because Dashword is very flexible when it comes to the pricing plans. There is also no need for a minimum contract.